Thursday, February 10, 2011

EOC Week 5: Lawyers Looking for Fame


I’m fairly sure I covered this in a previous blog, but that’s ok.  I really understand that everybody wants to be famous one way or another. However, I do not like and feel it’s a shame that lawyers go out of their way to profit on other peoples problems.  I feel that “ambulance chasers” should be banned and kept from television and maybe advertising for people that can or are really there to help the public should become more prevalent.  The most disturbing (albeit funny) representation I’ve seen is the new Glen Lerner commercial where he’s literally depicting himself chasing and ambulance down the street. My roommate was like I might actually call him now, because at least he’s admitting to what he really is. I mean if it’s a criminal act, someone is a habitual or repeat offender, or even an amazing case that sets a new social standard for the public, then by all means make your money. For medical things, or lets sue this company because they tried to help make the world a better place and it didn’t work, don’t put it out there we don’t want to hear it.  Sure you’ll get every bottom feeder in the world that wants to make a quick buck, but for the working class that is usually at work all day. We don’t have time to be worrying about how many ambulances Mr. Glenn Lerner can chase down the highway. It frustrates me to no end and I really have almost given up watching TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment